Auto Chess will disable the Matchmaking system at 21:00 on 2023-1-11 (UTC). And will be under maintenance at 22:00 on 2023-01-11 (UTC) for approximately 6 hours. You won’t be able to log into the game during this period. If necessary, the scheduled server launch may change to accommodate any additional maintenance.
Race: Soul Clan
Ability: Anna throws the Big Head to the farthest enemy, dragging the target back to her and dealing 200/300/500 Physical Damage. If the target is dragged to be within 1 grid around Anna, deals a total of 150/300/600 Magical Damage over 3 times, and stuns the target for 4.5 seconds.
1. Dragon Knight [Resonance]
 Transforms into the Dragon Form, granting additional 2 grids of ATK Range and 100 ATK. Base attack changes to a radius of 2 grids range attack.
 Transforms into the Dragon Form, granting additional 2 grids of ATK Range and 150 ATK. Base attack changes to a radius of 2 grids range attack, reducing the ATK Speed of the hit pieces by 40% for 5 seconds.
 Transforms into the Dragon Form, granting additional 2 grids of ATK Range and 200 ATK. Base attack changes to a radius of 2 grids range attack, dealing magical damage equal to 5% of the max HP per second to the hit pieces and reducing their ATK Speed by 40% for 5 seconds. (The damage cannot be stacked.)
2. Fallen Witcher
 HP 750 → 600, ATK 70 → 60
 HP 1500 → 1200, ATK 140 → 120
 HP 3000 → 2400, ATK 280 → 240
 Exchanges current HP with an allied piece and transforms into a powerful form with a ranged attack, granting him a bonus 30% attack speed and 50 ATK for 60 seconds upon transformation.
 The piece exchanges current HP with an allied piece and transforms into a unit with ranged attack, granting bonus 50 ATK and 30% ATK Speed for 60 seconds upon transformation. When transformed, it will corrupt 1 ally piece around it, turning them into Fallen Witcher. The transformation star is calculated according to the corrupted piece. Corrupted Fallen Witchers inherit the passive effect of former Fallen Witcher's equipment and Demon Synergy.
 The piece exchanges current HP with an allied piece and transforms into a unit with ranged attack, granting bonus 70 ATK and 50% ATK Speed for 60 seconds upon transformation. When transformed, it will corrupt 2 ally pieces around it, turning them into Fallen Witchers. The transformation star is calculated according to the corrupted pieces. Corrupted Fallen Witchers inherit the passive effect of former Fallen Witcher's equipment and Demon Synergy.
3. Ember Blade [Catching Fire]
Attacks all enemy units in the target area, then returns to the starting location. Each attack is regarded as a base attack to deal fixed physical damage equal to 30/60/120*the current number of enemies. Resets the ability CD immediately upon killing an enemy unit.
4. Shining Dragon [Wind Exploration]
Locks on the enemy piece with the highest ATK, flashes to the farthest grid that can attack the enemy, and links self with the piece, making the piece suffer 30/30/30 magical damage per second and inflicting the Weaken effect on it. The effect lasts for 5/5/5 seconds. If the distance between the Shining Dragon and the target is ＞3/3/3 grids or the Shining Dragon dies during the link duration, the link will be terminated and the target will be stunned for 2/2.5/3 seconds. Pierces ability immunity. Weaken: Damage dealt by pieces affected by the effect 70%/80%/90%.
1. Soul Clan 
Turns 2 grids on the Chessboard into Soul Springs. Soul Spring: Pieces placed on the Soul Spring before the battle can get the HP bonus equal to 25% of the total basic max HP of the same class pieces on the board, and the ATK bonus equal to 25% of the total basic ATK of the same class pieces on the board. (When the same class piece dies, its corresponding bonus will become invalid.)
1. Drodo Mart opens. Players can freely sell, withdraw, and purchase some decorations and items with Donuts in the game. The transaction mode and commodity type are the same as Pocket Dragonest.
2. New label for Colorful Skin.
3. The limit of the player’s level is increased from 600 to 1000.
4. Adds a new adaptive cursor. (PC version)
5. Adds a switch button for Vertical Sync on “Graphics Settings”. (PC version)
1. The interfaces of the Lobby and the Check-in are changed to the Spring Festival theme.
2. The display of the Cookie is moved from the Lobby to the Inventory.
3. The “Illustration” is moved to the Lobby.
4. Optimizes the sliding speed of the mouse scroll wheel. (PC version)
5. Optimizes some blurred graphic resources. (PC version)
1. Fixes an issue whereby other players’ information is shown incorrectly when you check it via Battle Records.
2. Fixes an issue whereby the arrow of sorting is displayed incorrectly on the interface of opening the chest.
3. Fixes the incorrect ability description of Dragon Knight on the "Illustration" page.
4.Fixes an issue where the pieces of the Spirit did not attack the petrified enemy units under specific circumstances.
5. Fixes some other known issues.
Above is the main content of this update. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service. Thank you for your support.
Auto Chess Operation Team