Open Cooperation
Download
Overview
Background
Aries·Osterloh
Argali Knight (Aries·Osterloh)
Rare
3

Synergies

Race:  Human

Human

Active when you have certain number pieces of this race on board, each level of the same synergy effect stacks 2: All allied Human 's attack has 20% chance to silence the enemy for 4s 4: All allied Human 's attack has 40% chance to silence the enemy for 4s 6: All allied Human 's attack has 60% chance to silence the enemy for 4s

     Class:  Knight
Knight

Active when you have certain number pieces of this class on board, each level of the same synergy effect stacks 2: All friendly Knights have 25% chances in every 3 seconds to procast a damage-reducing shield which grants 75% of magic resistance and 30 armor for 2 seconds 4: All friendly Knights have 48% chances in every 2 seconds to procast a damage-reducing shield which grants 75% of magic resistance and 30 armor for 2 seconds 6: All friendly Knights have 70% chances in every 2 seconds to procast a damage-reducing shield which grants 75% of magic resistance and 30 armor for 2 seconds

 

Skills

Purification   Purification

Deals 250 healing to a friendly chess and 250 pure damages to all nearby enemy within 2 grids,

Attributes

700

HP

50

ATK

10

Armor

1

ATK SPD

0

MAG RES

2

RANGE

Item suggestions

Temporarily no recommendation
Argali Knight
Default

Default