Community
Open Cooperation
Activity Center
Download
Overview
Background
Bat'du
Frost Knight (Bat'du)
Common
1

Synergies

Race:  Glacier

Glacier

Active when you have certain number pieces of this race on board, each level of the same synergy effect stacks 2: All allied Glacier attack speed +35% 4: All allied Glacier attack speed +75%,other allied friends attack speed +40% 6: All allied Glacier attack speed +75%

     Class:  Knight
Knight

Active when you have certain number pieces of this class on board, each level of the same synergy effect stacks 2: All allied Knights gain a 100% chance at the beginning of each round and then a 25% chance in every 3 seconds, to obtain a damage-reducing shield, which grants +75% Magic Resistance, +30 Armor. The shield lasts for 2 seconds. 4: All allied Knights gain a 100% chance at the beginning of each round and then a 48% chance in every 2 seconds, to obtain a damage-reducing shield, which grants +75% Magic Resistance, +30 Armor. The shield lasts for 2 seconds. 6: All allied Knights gain a 100% chance at the beginning of each round and then a 65% chance in every 2 seconds, to obtain a damage-reducing shield, which grants +75% Magic Resistance, +30 Armor. The shield lasts for 2 seconds.

 

Skills

Snowbomb Blast   Snowbomb Blast

Slow enemy units of 2-grid radius 1 seconds of their movement and taking bonus 50 magical damagess every time Frost Knight attacks. Get to at most 4 stacks and last 20 seconds

Attributes

500

HP

47.5

ATK

5

Armor

1

ATK SPD

0

MAG RES

3

RANGE

Item suggestions

Temporarily no recommendation
Frost KnightFrost Knight
Default

Default

Merchant Bat'du

Merchant Bat'du