Auto Chess will disable the Matchmaking system at 21:00 on 2022-1-12 (UTC). And will be under maintenance at 22:00 on 2022-01-12 (UTC) for approximately 6 hours. You won’t be able to log into the game during this period. If necessary, the scheduled server launch may change to accommodate any additional maintenance.
[New Chess Piece]
Dualplot - Taorive
Skill: Candle Shades
Passive: Dualplot gets 1 stack of [Chi] every skill cast by ally Pandaman units. When [Chi] accumulates to a certain number of stacks, [Candle Shades] can continue with subsequent moves.
Active: Deals 100/150/200 magical damage to enemies around, generates a shield absorbing 200/300/400 physical damage, and the shield lasts for 6 seconds. Every enemy unit damaged can gain an extra 50/75/100 shield value.
When [Chi] accumulates to 4 stacks, add the subsequent moves: Rushes to the farthest grid where an enemy is touchable, dealing 200/300/400 magical damage to enemies along the path;
When [Chi] accumulates to 8 stacks, add the subsequent move: Summon 5 Rosary Beads, slowing down the ATK speed of enemies within the range of beads by 50%. Dualplot vanishes from the board and reappears in a bead area with the most enemies after 2 seconds, dealing 400/600/800 magical damage (damage will be shared equally when there are multiple enemies within the area).
Pandaman:At the beginning of the round, there is a 15% chance to invite a Pandaman piece.
Pandaman:At the beginning of the round, there is a 25% chance to invite a Pandaman piece.
Pandaman: At the beginning of the round, there is a 30% chance to invite a Pandaman. There is a 20% chance to invite an extra Dualplot.
Martialist:When an allied Martialist is attacked, 20% of non-pure damage received will be turned into pure damage for 5 seconds. The continuous damage will not lead to death.
Martialist:When an allied Martialist is attacked, 30% of non-pure damage received will be turned into pure damage for 5 seconds. The continuous damage will not lead to death.
Martialist:When an ally is attacked, 30% of non-pure damage received will be turned into pure damage for 5 seconds, which will be cleared after defeating enemies. The continuous damage will not lead to death.
3. Glacier: All allied pieces +50%→40% Attack Speed; Each attack grants them an extra stack of 8% ATK Speed bonus, up to 15→12 stacks.
4. Egersis: All Enemies lose 12 Armor. If an ally is killed by these enemies, it will continue to survive for 3.5→4 seconds. (it won't receive normal attacks, nor can it be chosen by allies' abilities or cast abilities during the period)
Beast: All Allies +30%→40% ATK, including the summoned.
Beast: All Allies +30%→40% ATK, including the summoned. The enemy will take 16 extra Physical Damage when attacked by an ally who benefits from the Beast Synergy, can be stacked.
1. Desperate Doctor - Skill [Ricocheting Cask]: Skill Coldown 10/10/10→12/12/12 seconds.
2. Ember Blade - Skill [Catching Fire]: Skill Attack Point 0.6→0.3 second.
3. Thunder Trace - Skill [Ball Lightning]: Deals a minimum of 50/75/125→60/90/150 magical damage to enemies on his path.
4. Razorclaw - Skill [Summon Spirit Bear]: HP of the Summoned 1200/1600/2000→1600/2000/2400.
5. Redfox Swordsman - Skill [Foxriken]: Skill Coldown 10/8/6→8/7/6 seconds.
6. Shadowcrawler - Skill [Coup de Ombre]: Has a 10%/10%/10%→10%/12%/15% chance to critical strike for 3/4.5/6 times of damage to enemies.
7. Dragon Knight - Skill [Resonance]: Transforms into a powerful dragon, granting additional 2 grids of attack range and 100/125/150→100/150/200 attack damage.
1. S16 will start at 16:00:00, January 16 and end at 15:59:59, March 13, 2022 (UTC), lasting 8 weeks.
2. New Season Chess Player - Baby Panda.
1. S15 Chess Pass will end at 15:59:59, January 16 (UTC).
2. S16 Chess Pass will start at 16:00:00, January 16 (UTC), and end at 15:59:59, March 13, 2022 (UTC), lasting 8 weeks.
1. Added filtering buttons of special effects's quality for Starring-up, DMG dealt and Winning Streak.
2. Added new new tab - top players' recommendations on the recommended lineup page.
3. Added alternative lineup setting.
4. Added recommendation items for pieces when you're building up lineups on Pocket Dragonest .
1. Optimized the display logic - Interest will be instantly refreshed in the match.
2. Optimized the combinations of buttons.
3. Optimized the items selection pop-up.
4. Optimized Medal Career page.
5. Optimized in-game pieces illustrations.
6. Optimized recommended lineup function.
7. Increased the inventory limit. After the player's inventory reaches the limit, the regained items will be mailed to players.（Only for non-stackable items）
8. Added the display of the opponents' lineups in the team mode [Duel].
Above is the main content of this update. Should you have any questions, please contact customer service: [Home Page] - [Upper right Menu] - [Support])
Thank you for your understanding.
Auto Chess Operation Team