Dear Chess Player,
<Auto Chess> will undergo server maintenance at 20:00 on 2019.12.12 (UTC) for approximately 6 hours. During this time, you will not be able to log in. We will try to get the servers up and running as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.
In addition, please review the new changes to the game:
After the maintenance, size of the game's installation package will be reduced, in order to facilitate future downloads and updates.
The basic game functions are included in the small installation package. However, other than the default models, all the other chess players and chess boards are temporarily unavailable;
You can choose to download the complete game contents by tapping on the “Download” button on the bottom right corner of the lobby interface. Once downloaded, you can restart the game to load all the models and enjoy the game.
Please don't worry, all your in-game possessions will not be lost.
- Chess piece, Ogre Mage, returns
- Chess piece Skin changing system
- New chat function for audiences in Spectator Mode
- Novice Mode and Casual Mode (Duo) are now available in Custom Rooms
- Equipments will be automatically picked up when opening the bag
- Chat shortcuts can now be preseted
- New events
- New penalty system to automatically regulate malicious actions
- Optimized Attack Effects (Including Ability and Basic Attack) of 8 chess pieces
- Optimized silhouette and texture of 2 chess pieces
- Optimized contents display on the loading page
- Less Gold is needed to buy EXP
- Higher probablity for legendary pieces
- Upgraded Event interface to "Icysnow" theme
- Optimized novice guidance
- Optimized sharing function
- Optimized recommended lineup function
- Fixed chess pieces not displayed when switching chessboards.
- Fixed incorrect placement of gold special effect
- Fixed the audio of some pieces
- Fixed leaderboard avatar frame display
- Fixed abnormalities of spectator friend list
- Fixed inccorect display of chess pieces, Race and Class in friend battle records
Thanks for your support and understanding.
<Auto Chess> Operation Team