Juli 1st, 2020
Auto Chess will be under maintenance for roughly 5 hours, beginning at 16:00 on 2020-07-01 (UTC). And we will disable the Matchmaking system at 15:00 accordingly. If necessary, the scheduled server launch may change to accommodate any additional maintenance.
a/ Chess piece
1. Poisonous Worm: the magical resistance of the summoned Poisonous Worm Guards is 80% (instead of 100%)
2. Tortola Elder: with Kamehameha, he deals [300/500/800] damage in maximum (instead of [300/450/500])
3. The Source: with Awaken, she restores [10/15/20] Mana (instead of [8/14/20]) for all allies in every 2 seconds
4. Flame Wizard: with Laguna Blade, the ability CD time is [8/6/4] seconds (instead of [10/7.5/5])
1. Beast (6): the enemy will take 20 extra Physical Damage (instead of Magical Damage) when attacked by an ally who benefits from the Beast Synergy
1. Corrected the register conditions for the Weekly Championship
2. Fixed the game crash problem when battling (including using the Auto function) in the Duo mode
3. Fixed the issue where you might be able to combine the Items on the chess pieces that have been shared with you in the Duo mode
June 16th, 2020
1. Spider Queen: Insectoid & Hunter
2. Thorn Predator: Insectoid & Assassin
1. Dragonthorn Bracer [NEW]: +10% Ability lifesteal
2. Teleport Dagger [NEW]. Combination chain: Broken Sword + Magicka Crystal
: +20 ATK. +100% Mana Restoration on hit.
Active: Active: Flashes to the farthest grid that can attack the enemy and gains 50 Mana. CD: 15 seconds.
3. Holy Spirit Lance [NEW]. Combination chain: Teleport Dagger + Nether Essence.
: +20 ATK. +100% Mana Restoration on hit. +40% Mana Restoration on the injury.
Active: Flashes to the farthest grid that can attack the enemy and gains 50 Mana, then reflects 100% of the damage received in 6 seconds back to the attacker. CD: 15 seconds
4. Black Ice Lance [NEW]. Combination chain: Magicka Staff + Broken Sword.
: +15% Ability Damage. +35 ATK. Pushes the attacker to the farthest grid when receiving melee attacks. CD: 15 seconds.
5. Holy Spirit Lance [NEW]. Combination chain: Black Ice Lance + Dragon Blood Axe.
: +15% Ability Damage. +30 ATK. +650 Max HP. Deals extra damage equals to 60% ATK to 2 enemies within 2 grids around the target (only with ranged attacks) and pushes the attacker to the farthest grid when receiving melee attacks. CD: 15 seconds.
6. Ice Platemail [NEW]. Combination chain: Lucky Coin + Cattlehide Armour.
: +8 Armor. +15% Evasion rate. Reduces the ATK Speed of the attacker by 15% when receiving base attacks, lasts for 5 seconds.
7. Steel Platemail [ADJUSTED]: +15 Armor. Grants +3 Armor for allies within 1 grid.
8. Heart of Tarrasque [ADJUSTED]: Combination chain: Dragonthorn Bracer + Puppet Mask. +15% Magic Resistance. Grants +20% Base Attack lifesteal and +20% Ability lifesteal for allies within 1 grid.
9. Icearmor [ADJUSTED]: Combination chain: Black Ice Lance + Dragonthorn Bracer. +10 Armor. +15% Evasion rate. +10% Ability lifesteal.
Deals 300 Magical Damage to enemies within 5 grids and reduces their ATK Speed by 30% for 5 seconds. CD: 30 seconds.
10. Infused Mask [ADJUSTED]: +10% Lifesteal. +50% ATK Speed. Reduces enemy’s Armor by 8 with base attacks, lasts for 5 seconds.
11. Shadow Edge [ADJUSTED]: Deals Pure Damage equals to 20% of the Attack Damage to enemies in a sector within 1 grid.
1. Winter Chiropteran: Race: Dragon, Egersis [NEW]
2. Frostblaze Dragon: Race: Mage [ADJUSTED]
3. Venomancer: Chemical Rage: now the attack rate is 0.7/0.6/0.5 (instead of 0.7/0.55/0.4).
4. Fallen Witcher: Now the ATK interval is 1.2 (instead of 1.4).
5. Rogue Guard: Now the ATK interval is 1.3 (instead of 1.5).
6. Shining Dragon: temporarily removed from the chess pool.
Race & Class
1. Human: Human (3): After winning a battle against another player, if at least one ally Human survives, gets EXP Book x1.
2. Human: Human (6): After winning a battle against another player, if at least one ally Human survives, gets EXP Book x4.
3. Beast: Beast (6): Increases 30% ATK for all allies, including the summoned. The enemy will take 20 extra Magical Damage when attacked by an ally who benefits from the Beast Synergy, can be stacked.
4. Warrior: Warrior (9): Increases 20 Armor for all allied Warriors. When receiving physical or magical damage, it reflects pure damage equals to the value of the recipient's Armor.
5. Dragon: Now it’s Dragon (5), instead of Dragon (6).
6. Glacier: Glacier (4): All allied Glaciers +75% (instead of 70%) ATK Speed, and other Allies gain +40% (instead of 35%) ATK Speed.
7. Glacier: Glacier (6): All allies +75% (instead of 70%) ATK Speed.
8. Kira (2): Now the HP increase is not based on the Max HP, but on 20% of the current HP; the calculation of the Max HP stays the same.
1. A presentation area is integrated into the Hall interface. You could go to the corresponding interface and get it by tapping the model.
1. Fixed the issue in the Spectator mode, where you could not read the message from a PC player when you played the game with a Mobile device.
2. Fixed the abnormal display of the Season interface.
3. Fixed the issue on iOS devices where the event might occasionally be missing after finishing a match.
4. Fixed the issue on iOS devices where the Mode Selection interface was abnormally displayed.
5. Fixed the issue where you might not find the [Invite spectators]/[Spectate] button in the Friends list.
6. Fixed the issue where the corresponding DUO mode was also selected when you choose a SOLO mode in the Mode Selection interface.
7. Fixed the issue when you had turned on the Auto function and forced to quit the game, but it was no longer on once reconnected.
8. Fixed the issue where you could not get the complete information about the Scryer when long-pressing it in the store.
9. Fixed the Custom lobby issue, where you were unable to leave the lobby and got no notification when you locked your screen then tried getting back to the game.
10. Fixed the issue where you could not enter the Spectator mode through a PC player’s invitation when you played the game with a Mobile device.
11. Fixed the issue where the passive ability of Taboo Witcher could not be triggered when he was equipped with Python Wand or Claw Wand and the item’s active ability was activated.
12. Fixed the display error issue of the Spectator Reward.
13. Fixed the absence issue of the Venomancer’s skin special effects.
14. Fixed the occasional absence issue of the Icearmor ability effects.
15. Fixed the issue where you were able to obtain the bonus chest after claiming the spectator rewards, but it disappeared when you reconnect to the spectator interface.
16. Fixed the issue where the special effect of the Swordman’s ability abnormally continued to be displayed at the end of a battle.
17. Fixed the issue where the monsters’ HP was wrongly displayed in Round 50.
18. Fixed the issue of the Frostblaze Dragon’s ability - Icebound Wall.
1. Added a notification when you have not operated for a long time in the Novice mode.
2. Integrated a full-screen animation video when you go to the Chess Pass interface for the first time since the start of a new season. (You could choose to skip it when entering)
3. Added 2 buttons corresponding to the Heart of Mech and Golden Heart of Mech into the store interface in the battle.
4. The consumable items are displayed in piles in the bag.
5. Optimized the way to present the battle records, adding the stats of the losing HP.
6. Added a notification saying “Unable to purchase in the Experimental Server” when you click on purchasing the Donuts.
7. Optimized the high network latency problem in South America.
8. Optimized the Item Selection interface for a better operating experience.
9. Optimized the background display of the chessboard in the Hall interface.
10. Optimized the display effects when ascending or descending the rank.
11. When unlocking the Illustration of 2-Star/3-Star chess pieces, the corresponding model (instead of the corresponding image) will pop-up.
12. Optimized the game icon.
13. Optimized the matching logic in the battle: Before you will fight against the image of a random player each round; now, you will fight directly against another player. You will be divided into different groups of two, when the number of players on the field is odd, the player in the wheel will fight against the image of a random living player.
June 10th, 2020
Auto Chess PC [Early Access] will carry out an on-line update at 16:00 on 2020-06-10 (UTC).
1. Fixed the abnormal display of some pop-ups in game
2. Fixed the display error of some announcements
3. Fixed the data error in the Leaderboard: TOP1 after choosing the [Follow] option
1. Added new season PV video
1. Optimized the art resources for some events
June 6th, 2020
Auto Chess PC [Early Access] will carry out an on-line update at 14:00 on 06.06(UTC).
1. Fixed the issue where you might encounter the timed out problem and were unable to log into the game
June 5th, 2020
Auto Chess PC [Early Access] will carry out an on-line update at 14:00 on 06.05 (UTC).
1. Fixed the incorrect Item combination interface which makes you unable to combine the items
2. Fixed the lagging problem in Spectator mode
3. Fixed the issue where you might flash back to the Login interface when entering the game
4. Fixed the issue where the Play button in the Store interface didn't work
5. Fixed the abnormal display of some chess pieces in the Illustration interface
6. Fixed the issue where some events were not displayed
June 4th, 2020
Auto Chess will be under maintenance for roughly 6 hours, beginning at 16:00 on 2020-06-04 (UTC). And we will disable the Matchmaking system at 15:00 accordingly. If necessary, the scheduled server launch may change to accommodate any additional maintenance.
1. Ghost Kid: Egersis & Warrior
1. Barbaric Cuirass
New combination chain: Steel Platemail + Wraith Shard.
Changes: [REMOVED] +40% Mana Restoration on injury
2. Axe of Fury
New combination chain: Ghost Blade + Shadow Edge.
Changes:+15% (instead of 40%) ATK Speed, +35 ATK [NEW]
3. Claw Wand
New combination chain: Python Wand + Nether Essence.
Changes: +20 (instead of 50) ATK and +40% Mana Restoration on injury [NEW]
b. Chess Piece
1. Shining Archer
Now chooses the farthest enemy as her target; the longer the distance, the greater the damage, and the longer the stun duration.
2. Argali Knight
Now heals the ally who is surrounded by the most enemies (instead of the ally with the lowest HP rate)
Passive ability [NEW]: When Unicorn receives attacks, she reduces the attacker’s ATK Speed by [5%/15%/25%] for 5 seconds.
c. Race & Class
1. Priest (2)
Grants a shield that blocks 20% of the damage for the chess player; and if the chess player receives more than 8 damage, gets Green Essence x1.
Green Essence: Use it to recover 1 - 5 HP for the chess player.
2. Mech (3)
After winning a battle, if at least one ally Mech survives, gets Heart of Mech x1.
Heart of Mech: Use it to immediately refresh the store once.
3. Mech (6)
After winning a battle, if at least one ally Mech survives, gets Golden Heart of Mech x1.
Golden Heart of Mech: Use it to immediately refresh the store once, and 5 Legendary Pieces will show up.
1. You can now remove Items from equipped chess pieces in the battle
2. You can now directly check the chessboard animation in the Inventory
3. You can now choose to hide your on-line status
4. Added Korean voiceover
1. Fixed the issue in [Competitive lobby], where the player couldn’t resume the match when the Referee has quit the lobby in the middle of the match
2. Fixed the lagging problem while spectating
3. Fixed the issue when canceling the [Auto] function
4. Fixed the lack of highlight in the store when player owns had the identical chess pieces
5. Fixed the data error in the Leaderboard: TOP
6. Fixed the issue in [Expensive Repair Fees] Fantasy mode, where you couldn't obtain EXP after reaching level 10
7. Fixed the issue where some chess pieces cast incorrect ability
8. Fixed the issue where some items were abnormally displayed when selling them
9. Fixed the resources loading abnormally inside and outside the battle
10. Fixed the incorrect display of some texts
11. Fixed the wrong refreshing probability of Dwarf Sniper and Grand Herald in the Store
12. Fixed the lacking chess pieces issue when refreshing in the Store
1. Optimized the presentation of the DPS panel, the basic damage and the ability damage will be displayed separately.
2. Optimized the display of players’ win and loss on the left of the match interface
3. In the battle, when there are only two players left, the Fatigue mechanism will take effect after 4 more rounds (but no later than the Round 50), and the calculation of the losing HP is adjusted from rounding up to rounding down. For example: If you remain 3 HP, then the Fatigue will deduct 1 HP (instead of 2)
4. Added information about required Gold for the next level in the battle
5. The upper limit of the authorized characters in the chat bar is expanded to 100
6. You now could check the chat history
7. Chat text display now is automatically wrapped in the channel
8. Optimized the Login button
9. Optimized the display of the chess players in the Inventory interface
10. Optimized the presentation of chess pieces’ stats in the Illustration interface
11. Optimized the display of the chess pieces and chess players, those who can fly will no longer have a base
12. Optimized the screen size ratio in different interfaces
13. You can now open chests in batches
14. Added progress bar to the Loading interface after login
15. The chests now display the images or models of the items that it contains
16. A notification will pop up after you share something from the game to Facebook
17. Optimized the HP display when a chess piece is injuried
May 20th, 2020
1. Fixed the issue where your points were incorrectly settled after the match
2. Fixed the abnormal matchmaking issue
3. Fixed the issue where you might not be able to reconnect to the game once you were pushed out
4. Fixed the issue where the settlement interface was not popped up after the match
5. Fixed the abnormal login bug
6. Fixed the issue where you might be forced to restart a new match instead of returning to the Home interface when finishing the current match
7. Fixed the absence of the special effect of the Axe of Fury
8. Fixed the issue where Umbra/Werewolf didn't get the HP bonus correctly when they were equipped with Orb of Refresh
9. Fixed the incorrect display of the nickname in Battle channel
10. Fixed the abnormal display of the Marine synergy special effect
11. Fixed the issue where the melee pieces would frequently change their target in the battle
12. Fixed the issue where some item resources were missing in the battle
13. Fixed the incorrect status display in the friend list
14. Fixed the issue where there was no battle process during the match
15. Fixed the issue where the chess pieces of the eliminated players were not put back into the chess pool
16. Fixed the issue where Scryer cast incorrect ability when facing an enemy line-up with Goblin-3 Mech
17. Fixed the incorrect display of some animation effects
18. Fixed the issue where the chess pieces were not displayed after the refreshing
19. Fixed the incorrect rules and time information for some events
20. Fixed the issue where some texts exceeded the frame in the Illustration interface
21. Fixed the absence of the Marines in the in-battle Store when they used the Anniversary themed chess skin
22. Fixed the issue where you might get stuck at the confirm interface in the Character Choosing interface if you’ve created one before the Server Merge
23. Fixed the abnormal display of some chess skins in the Illustration interface
24. Fixed the incorrect voiceover and sound effect of the chess pieces and chess players in the battle
25. Fixed the issue where you might return to the Home interface by pressing ESC when you tried to modify your nickname, region or other information
26. Fixed the issue where your chess player could not move if you use the Humming Well: Deep
May 18th, 2020
1. Fixed the issue where the goods that have been removed from the store are incorrectly tagged with "new"
2. Fixed the issue where the chessboard in Home page might appear as another chessboard after quitting a match
3. Fixed the in-game abnormal display of the chessboard - The Great Wall Inner in Duo mode
May 13th, 2020
An on-line update will be carried out at 14:30 on May 13 (UTC)
1. Fixed the incorrect date information in the announcement
2. Fixed the abnormal audio including the chess players' voiceover in the battle and the operation sound effect
3. Fixed the inactivated damage effect
4. Optimized the performance of some chess players and chessboards
5. Fixed the issue where the texts exceeded the frame in some interfaces
May 12th, 2020
Auto Chess will be under maintenance for roughly 8 hours, beginning at 16:00 on 2020-05-12 (UTC). And we will disable the Matchmaking system at 15:30 accordingly. If necessary, the scheduled server launch may change to accommodate any additional maintenance.
1. Swordman: extended his cast animation time
2. God of War: now has [5/5/5] Armor (instead of [5/7/9])
3. God of War: with Shield Crash, he now deals [200/250/300] damages (instead of [100/250/400])
4. Venom: when casting the ability, he will choose a random enemy (instead of the enemy with the highest attack speed (at 80% chance))
5. Poisonous Worm: added “Beast” as one of his races
1.Fixed the login problem with Google/Facebook account
2.Fixed the incorrect damage to the chess player dealt by God of Thunder
3.Fixed the issue where you might not get the item loop from the creeps or the item was not presented in the battle
4.Fixed the issue where some chess pieces’ ability was abnormally performed
5.Fixed the issue where no items were looped when other players were eliminated in the match
May 11th, 2020
1. Fixed the overlapping notification texts when selling the items
2. Fixed the issue where the sales page were opened twice in a row or the items were missing after refreshing
3. Fixed the incorrect rarity of Pthanil in the Preview interface
4. Fixed the inappropriate text/UI adaptation in the mail interface
5. Fixed the incompatible size of Avatar Frame in the Team-up interface
6. Fixed the issue where external and internal title of the announcement were displayed inconsistently
7. Fixed the incorrect button when puarchsing the chess skins in the Store
8. Fixed the issue where the texts exceeded in the Check-in interface
9. Fixed the issue where the texts exceeded in the Pass Point Claiming interface
10. Fixed the incorrect invitation CD time
11. Fixed the issue where the audio were wrongly played when buying the chess pieces in the battle
1. Integrated Country/Region icon in the loading interface
2. Adjusted the materials for some chess pieces
3. Adjusted the effect of Unicorn in the battle
4. Optimized the fonts in Spectator interface
May 9th, 2020
1. Fixed the incompatible size of Avatar Frame in some interfaces
2. Fixed the incorrect illustration of the hidden chess pieces (summoned by the Insectoid synergy) on the battle information panel
3. Fixed the issue where the decorations of Golby Homa and Pthanil were not displayed in the battle interface after making the change
4. Changed the sound when the match was found
5. Fixed the incorrect CD time when inviting a same player in a row for the team up
6. Adjusted the fonts and colors for some texts
7. Adjusted the gaps in the HP bar
8. Fixed the entering animation error when you enter the Inventory interface
9. Fixed the bad text/UI adaptation in the Inventory interface
10. Fixed the bad UI performance in the Friend list interface
11. Fixed the issue where the loading interface was not normally displayed after reconnection.
May 8th, 2020
Auto Chess PC [Early Access] will carry out an on-line update at 11:00 on 05.08 (UTC).
1. Fixed the issue where the chess player model was not displayed when claiming the 1st purchase reward
2. Fixed the incorrect icons of Bishop and Rook
3. Fixed the abnormal display of the discount price in the Store at different resolutions
4. Fixed the incorrect status display when teaming up in the Home page
May 7th, 2020
1. After the first purchase rewards were claimed, the chess player model was not presented on the interface that congratulations on your acquisition. However, the reward items were normally added into and could be viewed in your Inventory
2. Fixed the abnormal interface display after claiming the first purchase rewards
3. Fixed the repeated display issue of the navigation in the Hall interface
4. Fixed the issue where the recommended icon still existed on the piece after the item was put onto the chess piece
5. Fixed the incorrect description of the Reward claiming conditions in Anniversary mode
6. Fixed the abnormal display of the special effect when selecting a piece in bench
7. Fixed the abnormal season settlement reward icon
8. Fixed the bug of the unused skin is still displayed after using the chess piece skin
9. Fixed the abnormal prompt that "You have already created a party" every time you log into the game
10. Fixed the abnormal display of chess piece’s HP bar in battle
11. Fixed the overlapped game ending screen after the disconnection and reconnection in Novice mode
12. Fixed the abnormal prompt when you joined 3 matches in a row (custom lobby, matching) within 10 minutes
13. Fixed the error prompt of clicking invite to join the team in the queue
14. Optimized the guide tips for sharing pieces in 2V2 mode
Notice：Epic game client will be updated at 13:00 (UTC)
May 6th, 2020
Latest fixes and optimizations:
1. Fixed the issue where the pieces in the Sharing Zone were not counted into the activated synergies
2. Fixed the issue where the chess pieces were not at the correct potision in Duo mode
3. Fixed the issue where you couldn't verify your partener's chessboard (on the right) in Duo mode
4. Fixed the lagging problem when you have too many items in the Inventory