Auto Chess Experimental Server will be under maintenance for 3 hours, beginning at 13:00:00 on 2020-01-19 (UTC). During this time, you will not be able to log into the game. If necessary, the scheduled server launch may change to accommodate any additional maintenance.
The Experimental Server is now cross-platform playable, you could choose either moible devices or PC client to log in and enjoy the game with one same account (yet certain resource data is not synchronized).
1. Only Solo (Casual & Ranked) mode is available
2. Disable Spectator mode temporarily
3. Disable "Auto" function in battle temporarily
*All these disabled functions will be progressively available in the upcoming updates. They are not shut down for always.
1. The "Experimental" Server is available wiht only Solo (Casual & Ranked) mode
2. Enable "Team-up" funciton and "Custom" room function
At present, the PC version is still under development and certain functions are not yet satisfactory. Our team is still working hard to polish the product and we promise to catch up with the progress of the mobile version as soon as possible.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your understanding and support!
Auto Chess Operation Team